“never again”

Add it.
Tully's II Food & Spirits
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Monona
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had agroup of 12 on a friday night. All paying their own way. It was fairly busy....about 2/3 full. Bartenders were slow and indifferent. Drinks were weak and not cheap. After paying $11.95 for a fish dinner I suggested to the bartender the price seemed high for a 2 piece fish dinner. Was then told an all you can eat salad bar was included. However the salad bar was located in a seperate dining room and we were not told this was included in our meal. When I told the bartender it was our first visit there and did not know about the salad bar his reply was "I guess you will know next time." Ain't gonna be no next time!

There are newer reviews for Tully's II Food & Spirits

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our family group of 10 went here on a Friday night for the fish fry. All you could eat for a great price. The beer battered fried fish was delicious, the smashed garlic potatoes out of this world! Prompt friendly service, cold yummy drinks, and lots of fun atmosphere for a Friday. Some of my older family thought it was a bit loud, but for us younger folk it was perfect.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I really enjoy the atmosphere at Tully's. The people are friendly, and there is also a mix of ages there. There is a dining room area and a bar area, so it is also family friendly. I've tried their regular menu items, as well as their fish fry. The fish fry breading tasted more like a hush puppy or something, but overall it was good. I LOVE their salad bar on Fridays. Everything at Tully's is pretty basic and good. I don't recommend their regular french fries - they are thin and lack flavor. Upgrade and get the curly fries. This place also has a wonderful outdoor smoking area and patio during the summer.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Friends of mine keep talking about how much they like going to Tully's II, so I suggested it as a place to have lunch with another small group recently. We decided to order and eat at the bar. We started with a round of Bloody Mary's, and we all agreed that they were outstanding! The bartender was very friendly and attentive. Unfortunately, those are the only positive things I can say about this visit. I don't know, maybe we hit them on a bad day, but only one person in our group of four was pleased with their meal, and she ordered the chef salad. One person ordered the daily special, which was Swiss steak. When it arrived, the meat was so rare it was almost purple. The pizza burger was extremely bland, and the garden salad was as dull and tasteless as it gets. I might consider going back for the Bloody Mary, but not to eat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Older drinkers and dining crowd, very reminiscent of old supper clubs, but casual, not formal, and not as expensive as others in the Greater Madison area. Food was good; we just had bar food, but other food being brought out looked good. The decor lacks a certain... well, it could be considered pretty dated and used, but the overall experience was still very good.