“Great Jerk at a bargain price; as good as Jamaica!"”

David's Jamaican Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Monona
Cuisines: Caribbean
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Jerk at a bargain price; as good as Jamaica!"”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We dined at David's Jamaican numerous times, but always for the noon luncheon buffet or Friday evening buffet. The regular menu may be very good also, would expect it is. The chicken and pork are wonderful, moist with lots of spices. Really like the vegetable side dishes on the buffet also. My friends enjoyed some pineapple soda, but I stuck with beer.

• Visited October 2011

cudahy, wi
“best jerk we enjoyed since we were last in Negril”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

and the prices are very reasonable considering the amount of food and the quality

Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I went there for the lunch buffet. Not bad. Definitely willing to go back again. May try a dinner.”
Reviewed July 13, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've always had a great...”
Reviewed February 2, 2009

I've always had a great meal at this place. Service isn't the greatest, and the interior is "quaint" but man the food is good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“And I didn't think I liked Jamaican.”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

And I didn't think I liked Jamaican.