“Nice Place”

Add it.
Fox Hill Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Mishicot
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a nice place to have some cocktails and munchies. The staff is pleaseant and the atmosphere is sports bar. Enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We recently purchased a timeshare at this resort, so we went up there for a weekend visit. We ate lunch at the Benchwarmers Sports Bar, which is part of the restaurant. My wife and I each had the veggie grilled cheese sandwich and fries. It's a basic grilled cheese with zucchini, tomatoes and onions. All very good. The fries were cooked well. The coffee was also quite good. Friendly staff and quick service. I'm glad this is so convenient for us whenever we visit the resort. If you're there in the summer to golf or in the winter for snow sports, I recommend a visit.

2  Thank RBWCSW