“Great old German beer house”

Otto's Beer & Brat Garden
Ranked #13 of 56 Restaurants in Minocqua
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Loved the ambiance. Very comfortable place to spend an hour over a good ice cold beer. The garden feels like your own back yard. Would bring a group here.

1  Thank Cedaroma
There are newer reviews for Otto's Beer & Brat Garden

Reviewed October 16, 2012

After visiting this restaurant it's not hard to see why this place is voted the number in Minocqua. They have the best brat's that I've ever had. Libby was a fantastic waitress. The food was amazing.Great selection of beer and the staff was so friendly. I was so impressed with the interior. It was like stepping into a brew pub in Germany. This place is a must.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have never seen people dancing on tables up here, until I saw it last night at Otto's! Of course Beef a Rama is crazy up here, but it is a party place. Good place to drink, the bartenders are cute. One of the guy's needs to smile more, after all we are just there to have a good time. Thumbs up though - great atmosphere and music.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was disappointed I stopped in after dinner, because the food on the menu looked so good. Great selection of beer and the staff was so friendly. I was so impressed with the interior. It was like stepping into a brew pub in Germany.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stop at Otto's every time we are in Minocqua. Their brats are wonderful and the beer garden is wonderful to relax, enjoy some entertainment and have a fantastic beer. Staff is always friendly. Don't miss it!