“Great menu..Average service.”

Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Minocqua
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the heart of Northern Wisconsin’s lake country, the Minocqua Brewing Company is housed in an historic landmark building located on the island city’s north shore. Built in 1927 as a Masonic Temple, the building was transformed into a micro brewery and restaurant seventy years later. The brewery houses a seven and a half barrel system producing seven kinds of ales and lagers. The bar features a fine selection of wines, and cocktails, along with the skillfully crafted signature beer selections. The brewery's restaurant offers an interesting assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, soups, and salads with a gourmet twist.
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

When you walk in there is a sign on the door that says "we are not fast food". They need to add a sign that reads "our servers move like snails and our inattentive". I understand waiting for fresh food to be prepared. I don't understand waiting 10 minutes to get our drink order. The food is delicious but they need to work on their customer service. Even the host was cold and even rude. I hope it was just a fluke because the food is definitely something I'd go back for.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant advertises itself as a place to go if you aren't in a hurry. The reason: there's a great view of Lake Minocqua, and it's a nice place for a leisurely meal. Their specialty beers are quite good, as are their burgers. Don't bother with the cheese curds, though, they're not worth the price.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very tasty, strong but good Beer, nice view out the windows also would recommend it. I liked the cheken sandwitch the best. Good service also.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wonderful fresh options from dinner to sandwiches to salads. Very nice dinning room and view of the lake. Upstairs is a small plates restaurant with an extensive choice of wines, their own brews of beer and full liquor bar. This place should be on your list of places to stop when in Minocqua.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I like that the menu has some items that are different than what you would find in other places. The beer is pretty good too (Minocqua Pale Ale). The disappointing part is the lack of carry-out food when we are on the boat. We live here in Minocqua and support the restaurant year-round. All I am asking for is on occasion for you to put my food in a styrofoam box. I am not asking to get served before anyone else...I just want to be on the boat, not in the restaurant with the tourists. Good food, good beer....wish I could get food to go.