We just spent 3 nights there we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite was great, roomy, 2 decks, great location, like the northwoods themed rooms.
Staff was friendly, beds cozy, TVs were nice also.
Would highly recommend folks stay at the point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua