Went to the Pointe for 6 days in June. Great location, you can walk to town for all your needs. The only downside to this place is it is quite a walk up and down stairs to get to your boat and to get to the water. The town itself and the hotel were not very crowded which we enjoyed. The rooms are very spacious, clean and we loved having the full kitchen in the room. We will definitely be back...... They also offer continental breakfast which was a nice added touch. They have an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub which we did not use, but it is nice to be able to have that option. The front desk was very friendly upon check in and helpful if you had any questions. We have normally stayed at a resort but chose to do the hotel this time around and we were not disppointed. We would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua