“T Murtaughs”

T Murtaugh's Pub & Eatery
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Minocqua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was very busy..the wait staff was really moving, but we still waited for our drinks. Food came quickly & was hot. So she prioritized well:)

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. We have never visited before and had a wonderful meal. My husband had the fish fry and I had a burger. We both enjoyed our meals; the potato salad and clam chowder that came with the fish fry were especially good. Great beer selection, bottles and on tap. Music was a bit loud, but didn't spoil our visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

you can't beat their warm Corn beef Sandwich on Marble Rye with vegetables. It melts in your mouth! The service is great too.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The atmosphere is wonderful. A beautiful, ornate bar, pool table, and great food. Servings are large...lots of bang for your buck. I had the Chicken Philly sandwich and made three meals out of it! My husband had the fish and managed to do two meals off his. It is worth your while to stop in and enjoy this Northwoods Pub extra-oridinaire!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stopped at this town for lunch while road tripping up North. Very good sandwiches, tender corned beef and good burgers. Lively Bar with plenty of TV and beer on tap. Would return if in the area.