“The Best in Minocqua - Fresh, Organic and Tasty!”
Review of High Voltage Food Gallery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
High Voltage Food Gallery
Cuisines: American
Description: Everything they make is with organic products and each item ordered is prepared on the spot, in front of you.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

...and Stopped by High Voltage just by chance and ate there almost every day the rest of our trip. The food was fantastic, freshly prepared, organic and the owners fun people to be around. The prices were also excellent. I can't say any other place in Minocqua came close. The food was interesting and every dish better than the one before. Don't miss this gem! Located right on the Lake.

2  Thank TravelingFamily418

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Awesome. Made to order food. Real food.

OK, having to deal with a gluten allergy like I do, is usually tough when it comes to finding somewhere to eat. I LOVED this little cafe. I googled it in advance, and am so glad to have found it. (Its small - we actually drove by and missed it the first time).

I enjoyed the gluten free pizza, and the zucchini salad. The also have "raw foods" and smoothies and that sort of thing as well. Didn't get to try dessert, but will if we are in the area again.

There is a counter to sit at, a few tables, and then picnic tables outside. I got mine to go.

2  Thank love2travel1357
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Everything here is organic and they prepare each dish (and drinks!) from scratch while you wait. Tried the hummus and although good, the flavor wasn't quite right for hummus - think some tahini and sesame oil would do the trick. I tried the chicken quesadillas and, though a bit pricey , were so tasty! My friend had the chicken and mashed potatoes - I understand why that's one of their top sellers! Really nice, friendly owners who make you feel as if you're in their own home.

So nice to have a place like this in town - the area so badly needs more creative, fresh restaurants in which to dine!!