“The Best Sushi!”

Kobe Sushi
Ranked #23 of 56 Restaurants in Minocqua
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been to several different sushi restaurants and this is by far my favorite!! It is family owned with only the wife preparing the food. At times it can take a while to get your food but knowing this I always plan ahead. My favorites are the Godzilla Roll and the Manhattan Roll. I actually have cravings for this place and I go there at least once a month! Yummy my mouth is watering now! If you are in area, give it a try!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff, wide menu to choose from, great presentation and excellent taste. Extremely fresh fish!!! Good prices for what you get!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch today and was pleasantly surprised. Had 2 rolls, one cooked & one raw. Both rolls nice size, not to much rice. (I hate that) I have been wanting to try this place but never did til today. I took a take out menu to start planning my next visit. Very good Sushi considering the location. Clean, friendly and fast service. You can only eat so much fried fish and french fries. Try this place for your next Friday Night Fish!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

A true gem in the north woods. Anyone who likes sushi will absolutely love this place. A must visit anytime we're within 30 minutes.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We always eat here when we visit the north of wi. We have never been disappointed. We usually order take out because we have 3 small kids. We get a variety each time and share the rolls. Our favorte is the spicy shrimp roll. We would not eat anywhere else in Minocqua.

Been to Kobe Sushi? Share your experiences!