“Delightful experience awaits you”

Brewery Creek Brewpub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The choices are all extraordinary and the amount of food is more than most can eat in one sitting.

The desserts though are really the tempting element of going there.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a good visit to the brewery, tried the beer and wine with a cheese platter..delicious eats! Have to say it was creepy with the owner sitting at the bar staring but overall good experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have to say, the building is very historic and the food was good. I had a salmon salad and the salmon was cooked just right. Their menu has a lot of options and I believe they make a lot of their dressings and use local products. The pie was homemade and yummy. We wanted to try this out because we like breweries. Our waitress was so helpful and very nice, but I wish the owners were more friendly. I would have given this a better rating, but I feel when you own a service business you must be friendly to your customers! The lights were out and it was very dark and when the waitress said something to the owner he just nodded his head and kind of blew it off and just said they were burnt out. There were many out. He just stood in the front by the bar which made me feel uncomfortable. The next day I ran into them in an antique shop and I told them I ate at the brewery and the food was very good! Now granted we were talking across the shop, but I received no eye contact or no thank you or turning of their heads. Again not a good feeling. I feel that these people should not be in the restaurant business.

2  Thank JHughes50
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The brewpub offers a full menu of salads, soups, appetizers, and entrees, most of which sound delicious on the menu. However, I ate there twice and found both my orders (salmon salad one night, pasta the next) to be rather bland. Even the house dressings did little to spice up the lack of taste in the salad. The beer really leaves something to be desired, sadly, tasting like a novice home brew without carbonation. I wouldn't say don't eat here, just be careful and ask for a sample of the beer before you make your order!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The restaurant is located in a beautiful historic building. If we would have had the time we would have loved to see the hotel rooms above. The food was quite good, portion size not overly large, but just right.