“Great Stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brewery Creek Brewpub

Brewery Creek Brewpub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, IL
“Great Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a great little place to stop and have a beer. The beer that they brew is very good, and the menu had plenty of variety. I really liked the atmosphere of this place. It is in an old building with a lot of character and good warm lighting. This is a very comfortable place that I could have stayed a few hours to enjoy their entire selection of brews, but my wife wouldn't let me. I'll be back.

Linden, WI
“Food is good but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food is good but they are not the friendliest people around. Many locals don't go there for that reason. We've been there several times and it is always the same. A friend of ours from away went there in the afternoon, just checking out eating places in the area. He felt the same way that we did. We probably won't go back.

2 Thank Jo6519
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful! And They Serve Pasties!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had two meals here, a pastie with soup and mixed salad with chicken breast, and both were top notch. The pastie crust was made with butter, and that might bother a traditionalist. I didn't mind at all. The beer was excellent, and worth the visit all by itself. Service was good for both meals. It's a small place, and I can well imagine that it fills up on weekends. There are a lot of great things to see and do in Mineral Point, but Brewery Creek toped my list.

• Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“mixed results”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

The salmon sandwich that I shared with a friend was absolutely delicious, perfectly done and seasoned. The burgers ordered by others at my table also got good reviews for flavor and cooked to order. However, all of us ordered a cup of root vegetable soup and were disappointed - nicely flavored broth but only a few small bits of vegetable. Would've been better to just tell us that there wasn't any more soup! The building is unique and we were able to see some of the rooms upstairs because they weren't very busy. Our server told us a little about the history of the building and the rooms as well as doing a great job of taking care of our food requests.

Visited October 2012
“Puny plates”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ordered dinner- portabella entree with basmati rice. There were two tiny portabella caps with two small patties of blue cheese butter. There was cold, clumping basmati rice on the side. Entree salad had few vegetables other than lettuce. Unfortunately the owner witnessed our displeasure and did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation. Add insult to injury we swatted flies from us the whole time.

• 1 of 5 bubbles