“this could be so much better”
Review of Red Rooster Cafe

Red Rooster Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Family owned cafe located in historical downtown Mineral Point. Serving fresh Cornish pasty daily for over 40 years. Breakfast served all day. We appreciate your business!
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This could be a great place. If they tried just a little harder. Their coffee is horrible, service blah and if they stopped serving on unappetizing plastic plates. I had the grilled cheese and it was way too greasy. How can you screw up grilled cheese?

1  Thank mooshka19
There are newer reviews for Red Rooster Cafe

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Always a good meal and reasonable prices. They are known for their great home made Cornish pasties, a favorite of many people. Friendly service, too.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

When my food arrived it was cold. And I had to deal with the sun coming in through the window and reflecting off the mirrored glass of the "kitchen" right into my eyes. If the food were better I might have been able to tolerate it. Won't be going back.

1  Thank ChristenPro
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We went to Red Rooster and each ordered the luncheon Roast Beef dinner special for $6.99.

Get this: Roast Beef tender and moist portion...huge. Topped with some of the best HOMEMADE! gravy I've had in years (unless I made it :). The mashed potatoes: HOMEMADE!....still had some lumps!

The dinner came with choice of soup or salad. We were stuffed and felt grandma's love :). Oh yea...

1  Thank 50onthego
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff was friendly and the service was great. We had to wait a while for our food because it was so busy but our server was very nice about it.