“Home away from home”
Review of Dairyland Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mineral Point
Dairyland Motel
Ranked #3 of 11 Mineral Point B&B and Inns
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way up to the up in Michigan. I absolutely loved it there! If I could have stayed my whole week there I would have! It was nice and clean in our room and on the grounds. It was soo quiet outside! Staff was excellent, a lady even came in early for us so we could get going on the road. Mineral point is a must see in general and the Dairyland is the best place to stay by far!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank terhaar_amy

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Peshtigo
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I would normally skip staying in a hotel so close to family but in any case I did,and so glad I chose to call the Dairyland Motel- the room was really great. Nice size ,clean,comfortable bed,hot water, beautiful yard to sit in ,dog friendly ,quiet, and easy to get to -the price was more then right-there's no internet ,or junky breakfast-but why would you want to be on the internet when you have Mineral Point to explore and note to Tom -thanks for everything ,Im warning yea I will be back

Room Tip: no frills but the owner and the room I stayed in, more then made up for the lack of a computer conne...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank homeon64
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We decided to break our semi-annual ramble from Rochester, MN and visit the Mineral Point artist colony. Due to some schedule changes we ended up at Dairyland. While this is not a bed and breakfast experience, our 2 night stay cost less than 1 night at the town's B&Bs. Short walk to a cozy local diner, Pointer Cafe. Longer hike to center of Mineral Point. Adjacent to a quiet Quick Mart and a even more quiet scenic cemetary.Great pizza delivered by Midway Bar and Grill on a raw night.

Room Tip: Most rooms are discrete old fashioned cottages that have been repainted. We had a new heater/AC syst...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Balticrambler
Iowa
Reviewed August 6, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Dairyland Motel one night while motorcycling through the beautiful hills of SW Wisconsin. The owner, Tom, was very accommodating. He drew us a map of a scenic drive we could take. The room was clean and inexpensive, the bed was comfortable and we felt this would be a place we would recommend and stay again some time when we come back to Mineral Point.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Deer Valley Lodge & Golf
#1 of 1 in Barneveld
Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites
Country Inn By Carlson, Platteville

Been to Dairyland Motel? Share your experiences!