Quality Inn Mineral Point
$93
$90
Super 8 Dodgeville(Dodgeville)(Great Value!)
$64
Don Q Inn(Dodgeville)(Great Value!)
$65
$85
$109
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Mineral Point Hotel(Mineral Point)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesno elevatorpool and hot tubsecond floorpool arearoom was cleanfront desk staffmorning breakfastneeded a place to staywould stay here againnice placevery nice stayking roomexceeded our expectationseasy accesscheck in was quickgreat price
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Recently stayed (May 2013) at the Quality Inn in Mineral Point to attend a wedding and the reception was held at the Inn. Very satisfied with the accommodations as they were clean and the place was overall kept in good condition. They only caution that I would provide that if you stay on the second floor and have a lot of luggage, there is no elevator. Although, the staff offered to carry up some the luggage and they did. Would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mchael S
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are a traveling from Central, Illinois, Mineral Point is a bit of a haul, so I decided to put myself and a colleague up in town overnight before an early Monday morning sales call. The Quality Inn is the only game in town if you aren't looking for a phoofy B&B type place, and it is a great choice for any reason you are in town.

This hotel is IMPECCABLY clean. I can't say enough nice things about the grounds, lobby, and rooms. My colleague and I each had a King Whirlpool suite and they are awesome. Very nice after 3+ Hours of driving. The rooms were gigantic. I could have had my wife and two kids here with me and not felt crowded.

My only, very minor, persnickity, travels too much complaints were that there was not a real "workspace" in the room. The table with two chairs worked, but I guess I'm ingrained to having a desk with a chair on wheels. Second, the shower head made a really loud squealing noise (room 226).

Overall a much better than you expect in the middle of the country. WiFi was much faster than some described. Netflix streamed wonderfully.

Room Tip: Pay for the Whirlpool Upgrade. Well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Otowners
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This motel is extremely clean, quite, the staff was very pleasant! This is one of the nicest Quality Inn's we have stayed in! The breakfast was excellent also . We sure would stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family!! Great Job!!!

Room Tip: we had the king size suite with the whirlpool it was excellent!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our Hotel room was excellent in every way. The front desk staff very accommodating as well as the cleaning staff. We were there two nights and enjoyed a hot breakfast both mornings, and truly enjoyed the town of Mineral Point. Went on a side trip to Mt. Horeb while we were there and enjoyed that little town as well. Certainly we will stay there again. A very scenic area with lots of artists and potters. A nice new subway just a couple of doors down for a quick bite. Went to the "Grumpy Troll" Bar and restaurant in Mt. Horeb which is a must if you are visiting the area. Also enjoyed a wonderful Sunday Brunch at the Ludlem Lake country club and golf course right outside of town. It makes a nice weekend trip since you have such a nice hotel to stay in! Dorothy Long

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel is the middle of nowhere, you have a subway next to it, but that is about it, the town is about a mile along the road.
My first impression was good with the front desk employees very helpful, I was assigned a room in the second floor, the room was spotless no odors, they seem to have new carpet, and all other furnishings are very well maintained all dough they are not the newest, the have a breakfast bar until 9am you can make waffles, hot toast and a couple hot food servings, coffee OJ.
This is one of the best well maintained Quality Inns I have visited congratulations to the management.
So overall great hotel, maybe a little dated but very clean and comfortable place to stay.
Recommended..