“Meh”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Service was slow, slow, slow. One waitress, about 12 seated tables. I get ill calls, and it in no way effected her tip, but come on management call someone in or stay and help through dinner or something! It made my first experience less than impressive.
Unfortunately they food was only mediocre at best. Flavorless mac and cheese, grease tater tots, and bland burgers. I will say they had interesting burger toppings and like the options of bun or texas toast. But, I am willing to tolerate slow service only for awesome food. You didn't deliver and there are so many other choices near by that will.
I will give you one more chance, step up your flavors and your staffing.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

went for the entertainment (Pat McCurdy - best live entertainer in the mid-west) and enjoyed the food and the service, had a nice feel - and the tacos were very good and very inenpensive.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Good food. Pretty good selection of taps. Servers are nice and prompt. And Shuttle service to Miller Park is awesome.

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a Bloody Mary and was pleasantly surprised. I have always heard about Karma and really wanted to try it.

Unique atmosphere, and a very funny/friendly bartender. I would definitely recommend a stop out.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Definitely worth a visit ! I've only been here for taco Tuesday but I can tell you I now return at least 3 times a month for taco Tuesday . Delicious. Atmosphere is very comfortable and casual. Truly enjoy this little hang out .