“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I went with my suite mate and we shared the chicken fried rice and hot plate No.1. Sometimes the service can be slow, but they are nice and helpful when you are ordering. We are new to South Korean cuisine and we will definitely be going back soon because the food was very good!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Milwaukee's only Korean restaurant-- truly authentic Korean food that's delicious and well prepared. Pleasant servers. The daily modestly-priced lunch buffet is a wonderful way to sample this delicious cuisine. Parking is right outside the door.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It's a great place for Korean food. We ordered the dol-sot-bi-bim-bab and a kind of beef, the food comes quickly and taste great. Ice oolong tea also great. We will come back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is the worst dining experience I've ever had. I ordered their spicy pork over rice in a hot bowl. My sister ordered spicy pork with rice on the side. When the server brought it out, we tasted the meat and it was sour. It tasted like meat that's been in the fridge for couple weeks. You can just tell its not fresh meat. So we told our server and she was nice about it but the chef/owner is another story. He was upset and came out and told us the meat wasn't sour or old. He said he tasted it and it was fine. Even if we were wrong he didn't need to give us a bad attitude in front of other customers. He didn't apologize, he just went back to the kitchen. Then he comes out with raw pork on a plate while we were still finishing up our appetizers and tells us to smell it. Are you serious, he just put a plate of raw pork in my face! We didn't want to order anything after that. He was still gonna make us pay for it but the server told us we didn't have to. He was so unprofessional and he took it to another level. This restaurant was also listed on dirty dining on wtmj4. Do not waste time or money to come here.

6  Thank yangs05
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had the steamed mandu (dumplings), plus the bulgogi in the hot bowl over rice. There were five side dishes of two kinds of kimchi which was very good, a seaweed, something like sliced cucumber, and what seemed to be seafood-flavored tofu. The included soup was cabbage soup. I was hoping for oxtail soup, but not available. All good though. I was seated in front of their picture window and on a very cold Saturday night, the cold air seeped through the window frame. I agree the restaurant needs renovation, but there wasn't an empty table anywhere. It was a mix of clientele, including several Korean parties, and folks were waiting at the door for a table to open up. Yes, the lunch buffett is no longer an option, they don't open until 4:30PM now. I would have paid more for the lunch buffett, if they would continue to offer it. Hopefully, they will reconsider re-opening the lunch buffet.