“Authentic Mexican food in a quiet neighborhood setting.”
Review of La Iguana Loca - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Iguana Loca
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

A pleasant place to eat if you are craving very good Mexican food. I stopped on a recent weeknight after working late. The waiter was really working hard taking care of 8 other diners at 4 tables. I was seated and served quickly. The fresh hot chips served with mild salsa tasted great with a bottle of Corona. The chicken fajitas I ordered arrived sizzling hot. The portion was large and tasted great. I will be sure to return and try some other dishes on their rather large menu.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I'm compelled to report on a poor experience with Fiesta Sports Grill.

A friend and I were in for dinner on Tuesday August 30th before the Milwaukee Brewers game. Later that night we both became ill and were sick for the next 24-36 hours.

Having been a patron for year's, I contacted the restaurant manager to explain and request a refund for which I still had the reciept. He labled us as liars/cheats and declined with alot of attitude. He also requested that we no longer visit his establishment.

The whole experience has unfortunately insured that we will not be back. Please be careful when choosing to eat here and know that this will likely be your results if you have a bad experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

One of the worse mexican resturants I have ever Dine was Fiesta Garebaldi.
I was expecting to have a wonder dinner with my family but it didnt turn out as we planned. There sea food is disgusting as well as there meat. They have some dirtty cups.