“Vicki's is wonderful!!!”

Vicki's Restaurant
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Vicki's is wonderful!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My wife,and, I visited here Sunday,late morn.,Jan,8th..I had scrambeled eggs,bone in ham,hash browns,and,toast..My wife enjoyed,eggs over easy,delicious pancake,and,hash browns..The food was outstanding,and, the seervice was great..The place is clean,and,well run....Everything is reasonably priced...p.s..They make delicious home made pies too,which comes with complete dinners..Enjoy!!!

• Visited January 2012

Delafield, Wisconsin
“My Favorite Breakfast All Day Spot”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

The best Greek Diner in town.

Good food, good service, good prices, and good atmosphere (remember...it is a Greek Diner so this statement is relative).

Vicki's carved off the bone ham that is served with the breakfast dishes is the standard by which my girlfriend measures all other hams. She has yet to find one better.

I'm partial to the 2 eggs with gyro meat option myself.

• Visited November 2011