TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun tour of Milwaukee

We wanted to learn more about the city and learned many details in the area we toured. It was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bbrUL3
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Walking downtown tour - great tour

Our family really enjoyed the history of Milwaukee's origins and early beautiful buildings with... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
NaomiH0902

All reviews walking tour bay view mary mac water tower our tour guide answered all our questions this past saturday brady street enjoyable tour great tour would highly recommend this tour at noon two hours art museum homes hmi neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

First time tour for us. SO ENJOYABLE! Our guide was interesting, informative, kind. Got to chat with other participants who offered up their experiences with other tour offerings (all positive!) and restaurants to consider. We plan on doing more tours and joining Milwaukee Historic.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

I highly recommend doing the downtown tour and the Brady Street one, too. Both were extremely enjoyable and informative.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I took the architecture tour and found it extremely interesting and informative. It wasn't too much walking and I learned so much about the founding of Milwaukee and its history.. I highly recommend this tour. I'm from Wisconsin originally and didn't have any idea of Milwaukee's interesting and rich history. Really fascinating. Just do it!

Reviewed August 4, 2019

My wife and I took a 2 hour architecture tour guided by Mike. He was fantastic. Gave us both a good background history of Milwaukee and then showed us many of the interesting building around downtown. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

Our guide, Steve, was excellent. He's very knowledgeable about Milwaukee history and architecture. It's obvious he enjoys being a guide and loves Milwaukee. Don't miss this tour!

Date of experience: July 2019