“Simply amazing.”

JoJo's Martini Lounge
Ranked #550 of 1,526 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Simply amazing.”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Just needed a place where I could just put the day to day stresses behind and enjoy a night out by myself. The bartenders treated me like family and the product spoke for itself. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

• Visited February 2011

“Get your MIX FIX”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Every time I am in a 30 mile radius of Milwaukee, WI I always make sure I stop in at JoJo's Martini Lounge. Great atmosphere, perfectly mixed drinks and always great company. If you’re looking for a relaxing evening or a place to impress that special someone, JoJo's is the place to go.

Marathon County
“A must stop in Milwaukee”
Reviewed December 27, 2009

This is a definate must visit if you want to be part of Milwaukee Nightlife. They not only have the best martinis but take care of you like a 5 star service establishment. The atmosphere and the detailed painted walls are a must see. Thank goodness we had our camera as we took group pictures of us and our friends as I noticed other people were doing as well. They only had a limited amount of appetizers were great, but this is what they are not well known for. Stop in you will definately not be disappointed.

Saint Louis, MO
“JOJO's Martini Lounge-Great Drinks with a Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I just visited JOJO's Martini Lounge this week due to a high recommendation from a co-worker. Since recently moving to Milwaukee from Saint Louis, I was looking to go out and see what Milwaukee has to offer. I was impressed from the moment I stepped in the door ......the warm welcome I received and the inviting and 'classy' atmosphere. I have to second the comment about the Chocolate Malt Martini.....it is so tasty, plus all drinks are priced very well. I also was impressed with JOJOs because you can feel comfortable and enjoy the experience whether you are dressed casually or are in business attire. If you are in the Milwaukee area, you definitely have to check JOJOs out!

dallas
“Great Martini Bar!”
Reviewed August 22, 2009

If you are a visitor in town, you must visit this place and try their Chocolate Malt Martini....if you are not fond of chocolate, they have a huge selection of Martinis to choose from! If I lived in Milwaukee it would most certainly become my "hang-out".