“Nice place for dinner or a few cocktails”
Review of Firefly Tosa

Firefly Tosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly Tosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #342 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Watertown Plank Road
Description: Our philosophy is simple: to offer a modern twist on classic comfort food and libations with a focus on great taste and creativity. We pride ourselves on using all fresh ingredients to create for you some of the best and most innovative craft cocktails and menu items around.
tosa, wi
“Nice place for dinner or a few cocktails”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Food is creative and tasty. I love the cocktail specials. Service is great, sometimes a little too great. The waiter was a little too attentive at times, and I just wanted some time to visit with my friends at the table. We were in the front dining room, which is beautiful. I just don't think flat panel TVs belong in the dining room. They really ruin the feel of the room. The bar is super cool. Nice vibe. Other people think firefly is trying to be something it is not, pretentious. Far from it. It just has some different personality.

• Visited April 2012

WI
“Good food cute bar”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went on a Saturday night around 5:30pm and sat in the bar area.There are lots of tables and booths but all were reserved so we sat at the bar. Very chic decor, would be great for a date. Food was good but the menu was a little bit limited and service was pretty slow considering it wasn't quite the dinner rush yet. I would go back!

• Visited February 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good for drinks”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Fun place for a few drinks. Food isn't bad, but nothing all that special. we were there for New Year's Eve and had a fun time.

Visited December 2011
Wisconsin, USA
“Hard location to find”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

The location is rather hard to find because it is cut off from the main road by a railroad that doesn't allow the street to go through. You may think you are lost but you aren't .It tends to look empty when you look in the windows, the restaurant is really too big and has 3 dining rooms, the most popular is in the back. Decor is nice in the 2 main dining rooms. The skylight lounge in the back has the best atmosphere. They added a big screen TV, which I am not fond of, in the skylight lounge but I know there are plenty who want one. They have a great bar with very knowlegeable bartenders. They menu has changed since I've been there so I am anxious to go back again. The food was very good before. They have a small, quaint patio in the warm weather.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and i have been there several times and we've ordered something different on the menu. Everytime we enjoyed it. I personally enjoy the lettuce wraps and the fact that the chicken fingers my kids get are not straight out of the freezer. They actually take the time to hand dip them in batter. People might complain that it takes time to get the food and that is why.
We go on Monday's for kids eat free and it is pretty much dead. So, Monday would be a great time to go with the family. My kids love watching the train!

• Visited November 2011