“Fast, tasty, and authentic”
Review of Habanero's Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Irving, TX
“Fast, tasty, and authentic”
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I am staying up the street at the Holiday Inn Express and thought I'd give this place a try after I saw their menu online and I'm glad I did. I called in my order for the Pollo Mareado and was told it would be ready in 10 minutes. I was very impressed with the entire order. The chicken and shrimp were full of flavor and the beans and rice were good. I'm picky when it comes to rice and they did not disappoint. I would come back again if I was back in the area for business.

Milwaukee
“Overpriced and Unsavory Mexican Fare”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Had to try the new Mexican offering on Brown Deer Road sometime during the past year and boy were we disappointed. We had a coupon for perhaps 1/2 off the second entree. I've enjoyed Mexican food throughout the Milwaukee area and especially off of National Avenue as well in Texas, Arizona and California and this was certainly some of the oddest spiced and tasting fare in the mix. There are far too many excellent establishments like Su Casa in Menomonee Falls and La Chimenea in Germantown to waste time and tastebuds on Habenero's cuisine.

1 Thank SkiKingMKE
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Most delicious fresh Guacamole made right at our table. Excellent service and delicious food and margaritas.”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pittsburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Order the Oaxacan Tomales”
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I've never heard the word Oaxacan, nor can I pronounce it but it is super yummy! Next time I plan to get the tableside-made guacamole!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Mexican in Milwaukee”
Reviewed February 25, 2009

Having Mexican as my favorite food, I am quite picky. However Habanero's is by far some of the best authentic Mexican food. I have family from California and took them to 4 Mexican restaurants before settling into one that was "the real deal." Customer service is great, food is amazing, and atmosphere is wonderful. Will come back again and again.