“Best Mexican in Milwaukee” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Mexican in Milwaukee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2009

Having Mexican as my favorite food, I am quite picky. However Habanero's is by far some of the best authentic Mexican food. I have family from California and took them to 4 Mexican restaurants before settling into one that was "the real deal." Customer service is great, food is amazing, and atmosphere is wonderful. Will come back again and again.

Illinois
“If only they were located in Illinois”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2008

I visited Habaneros Mexican Kitchen when I was staying at the four seasons hotel, which is adjacent to the hotel. My family and I walked over. I cannot put into words how impressed I was. I loved the decor and the gentleman who served guacamole table top, right in front of us--was the first I've seen of this. The guacamole was undeniably fantastic. I'm a picky hispanic with a family that truly admires good authenic Mexican food and this place tops them all! There is no comparison to Lalo's. My enchiladas Colima were so amazing that I'd love to have them again and again. I'm just sad that they are in Wisconsin.

A love for authenticity!

Brown Deer, Wisconsin
“They custom make guacamole at your table according to your personal tastes. Otherwise, it's mediocre.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2008

A great selection and very good food. They even custom make guacamole at your table according to your personal tastes.