“Wonderful and AUTHENTIC!!”
Review of Habanero's Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Exceptional meal, reasonable. We had asked the staff at the hotel, if they had a suggestion and WHAT a great choice. We have talked about this meal seveal times since our visit. If you love mexican, you will really enjoy eating here. We waited at the bar for about 15 minutes and our waitress was right there, she was very attentive the whole time. LOTS of food and it came out steaming. If I go back to Milwaukee, we will got there again!

1  Thank Rockyslope

Reviewed November 16, 2010

I am staying up the street at the Holiday Inn Express and thought I'd give this place a try after I saw their menu online and I'm glad I did. I called in my order for the Pollo Mareado and was told it would be ready in 10 minutes. I was very impressed with the entire order. The chicken and shrimp were full of flavor and the beans and rice were good. I'm picky when it comes to rice and they did not disappoint. I would come back again if I was back in the area for business.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

Had to try the new Mexican offering on Brown Deer Road sometime during the past year and boy were we disappointed. We had a coupon for perhaps 1/2 off the second entree. I've enjoyed Mexican food throughout the Milwaukee area and especially off of National Avenue as well in Texas, Arizona and California and this was certainly some of the oddest spiced and tasting fare in the mix. There are far too many excellent establishments like Su Casa in Menomonee Falls and La Chimenea in Germantown to waste time and tastebuds on Habenero's cuisine.

1  Thank SkiKingMKE
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Most delicious fresh Guacamole made right at our table. Excellent service and delicious food and margaritas.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I've never heard the word Oaxacan, nor can I pronounce it but it is super yummy! Next time I plan to get the tableside-made guacamole!