“Good Bar-B-Q!”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #606 of 1,534 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I ate there a couple times while visiting my mother in a local hospital.
Service was great and the food just as good. They had at every table at least six different bottles of Bar-B-Q sauce, from mild,sweet to the inferno. The cap on that one is a different color. Also there is different things to look at, hanging from the walls and ceiling.
Go hungry and stuff yourself. Enjoy!
If I was a help to you , your vote would be appreciated.

1  Thank bikerbuddy
There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just ate at FD and the brisket and pulled pork were great. The staff was excellent and treated us as if we were regular customers. The manager went out of her way to provide a dish which the restuarant did not serve. Great Experience

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was int he area and wanted BBQ, My other place has failed me so I had to turn to Corporate BBQ Famous daves. THey have the ribs nailed. GREAT! they have a new item Burnt ends. About time but I would caution you.. I got 10 pieces of the stuff and as I ate them I realized 50% were nothing but cubes of fat. That was nasty. After I ate them I said Dang they should be allowed to rectify this. But I will go again as I love them ribs. I will get the burnt ends dinner and pick it apart. SO Dave... Beware I will be back.. I failed themj I should have let them know they failed me...

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Well I have been to several places while on business here in Milwaukee. This place is a top choice for me. I have been here several times, I did have a lack of service once but I unlike others voice my dismay to the server. If you only complain to your spouse and friends no one knows they screwed up. The next two trips were great. The St. Louis Ribs and Meat combo is a great combo. One I wish other BBQ places here in MKE did.. If you don't mind the flair of a corporate BBQ joint this place is in the top 10. If you want a hole in the wall I must say my other reviews are on hold as I will be traveling to my last fav place to see if they can improve.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was early and no one but 2 tables were in the entire restaurant (ten people sitting) I checked, lol. Well go figure they sit me and my g/f right between the 2 tables. It was annoying to be hearing 2 or 3 different conversations and not being able to talk to my gf because I couldn't hear my thoughts. lol anyways after I asked to be sat near the bar everything was good from there on out. My gf got awesome tasting baby back ribs and chopped pork. I got there famous st louis spare ribs and chopped pork. plus 2 sides each. which were mac an cheese, some rice dish, garlic mashed potatoes, and fries. It all tasted amazing and we plan on going back.