“Yum!”

Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had a friend visiting from out of town. She said she loves mac and cheese, so I searched for best mac and cheese in Milwaukee. This was one of the top 2 that came up. First, hand muddled old fashioneds made perfectly. Then great poutine. Topped off with amazing mac and cheese! Will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2014

Sedona, Arizona
“Classic DIVE BAR with creative comfort food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is as advertised-cool combo of bar & lunch counter-it's always busy for a reason folks so put your name on the list & relax with a bevy-hipster cool people watching & great vibe!

Spencer, Massachusetts, United States
“highlight of our trip”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stopped here on a cross country road trip and it was one of the best meals we had the entire trip. I love duck and it doesn't appear that often on restaurant menus so I was excited to see duck poutine--delicious! My son loved the turkey dinner croquettes--stuffing, mashed potatoes, and turkey rolled into balls and fried. The best part though was the random slice of strawberry-peach pie (with crumbly topping!) that I ordered to go, as an afterthought...I ate it later in the day and if I had known how awesome it would be I would have bought an entire pie. We are big pie-lovers and this pie was exceptional, trust me. And BTW if you go here there's a cool little used record/CD/DVD place across the street. Neat little out of the way location, great for seeing a small slice of Milwaukee when passing through!

• Visited June 2014
“Food Coma”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Very yummy!! I would recommend the beer cheese fries and Mac and cheese. Great service and next to an awesome record store as well!!

Desloge, Missouri
“Interesting mix of hipsters”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Went here for lunch during the weekend of Summerfest in Milwaukee. This is probably the reason the restaurant was filled with "hipsters". Plenty of beards, hats and sunglasses. The food was fine, but I would also say fairly average. They do serve breakfast until 3pm for those who are into breakfast. Also some outside dining available.

• Visited June 2014