“Awesome Fun”

Book In Advance
More Info
$31.63*
and up
Investigation of Miss Treedeath Mission at Escape...
Ranked #2 of 31 Fun & Games in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Clocks, locks and secret passages ... Your team of 4-10 players are locked in a fully themed room with two goals; collect the hidden asset and escape the room before time runs out! To complete your mission you will need your wits, teamwork & a lot of critical thinking… will you escape?
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Took my daughter and her class. It was the most fun I have seen them all have in a long time. Very intense but also very fun. Would take them back and try the other room. Would recommend to anyone looking for some very intense fun.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"year olds"
"an awesome experience"

Reviewed August 30, 2015

We did the James Bomb experience yesterday. Make sure you arrive early, the doors are locked. You have to call the number so someone can let you in. It was raining when we arrived, we called the number on the door and had to leave a message. We waited another 5 minutes and called again. Someone then answered and came down to get us. That first impression made me a little nervous for how the rest of our experience was going to go. I was pleasantly surprised! It was amazing. They get you into the experience right away! We were successful in our mission, however there was a mishap with the bomb as it did not go off when we put in the correct code, which we were told we did at 15 minutes left in our time. The staff even attempted to put in the code and the bomb would not deactivate. We were given a successful mission, but only with 3 minutes left of our experience. At the end they don't really go over the experience with you, he mentioned something about points for finding things, but that is all the further it went. I rate the overall experience excellent. The staff however, could be a little bit more on top of waiting for guests to arrive, especially when it is raining. The staff should also make sure that the material for the experience are functioning. I have no idea how we did on the leader board, I don't even know what was said by points. I know he was watching us, he had a whole page of notes. I would for sure recommend this for anyone! If you can, try to get a group together of people you know it may make it easier, as you know what each other is capable of. We didn't know the other 4 people we had the experience, but it was a good time regardless! My family and I had a great time! We will be back in October for the Mr. Dupree experience! Hopefully new experiences will develop as well! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 26, 2015

I did Mr. Dupree's Office with a group of friends. The moment we walked in, we knew it was going to be fun. I highly recommend trying one of the rooms, whether you're just passing through Milwaukee and looking for a unique opportunity or just a local resident bored and looking for something new in Milwaukee. We can't wait to go again and try James Bomb!

Reviewed August 26, 2015

If you're looking for something different for entertainment and want to be challenged mentally, Escape MKE is the place for you. Locked in a room with 60 minutes to figure out how to get out definitely gets the adrenaline pumping. The puzzles were great and tough, but all the clues you need are there. You just need to find them. Take 5 or 6 or 7 of your closest friends and try this place out. Or, do what I did and bring some co-workers. It was a great teambuilding experience and a great time was had by all.