BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Ranked #19 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Oak Creek, Wi, United States
“Personal - Leisure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We really love Best Western hotels....they are Clean and Service is Awesome. Food has always been great. When we stay at the PLUS we meet friends in the lounge / restaurant and have a great time. Drinks are reasonably priced. Service people are awesome and professional. Actually I cannot say more....Best Western is the BEST !!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestwesternPLUS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, August 11, 2014
I see you live in Oak Creek, I hope that you tell everyone about your experience at the Best Western PLUS, we pride ourselves in offering a home away from home or even a weekend retreat. I am positive that between the guest rooms and the reception space for social events, we aim to please and WOW you and your guests. Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any commentary or referrals. I look forward to meeting you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Crosbyton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

After two weeks sleeping in a tent at the EAA Air Show this place was like Heaven. A great deal and comfy rooms all topped by a friendly staff. I had a King sized bed and lots of pillows. After a peaceful nap the clerk helped our group locate a nearby theater to watch a movie at and got us a cab. The next morning the staff drove us the short distance to the Amtrak station and helped us load/unload. This is the third year I have stayed here after the air show, and I'm looking for to it again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Kyle V
Thank you so much for your feedback. Comfort is our main objective as well as our amazing customer service. I hope you made it home safely and definitely please tell everyone the great "home away from home" we provide here.
wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

we usually stay at Best Western in Milwaukee for a park n fly and have always been very satisfied. Like the continental breakfast before heading to the airport the shuttle service is excellent, always get us there on time, and the pick up is excellent

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

marvandchar

Thank you for the feedback! Our 24/7 Shuttle service is amazing and our Front desk loves all of our guests. We ensure that our Hot Breakfast buffet is meant to be comfort food that "sticks to your bones". I hope you make us your one stop in Milwaukee. I hope you had safe travels to your destination.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were treated great by the staff at the front desk. Perfect hotel for motorcycle riders. The bar staff was not so welcoming...waited a long time to be seated and for our food. We were in a suite in which when we ran the shower the water went all over the floor. Stayed for two nights and it wasn't fixed when we left.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Doug
Thank you for the feedback. I am looking into which room this problem occurred and assure you that we are addressing this issue immediately. My apologies for the incident in the bar, I have addressed this with our staff to ensure, that guests feel just as welcome in there as they do when they arrive thru our front door. We are working on new menus, and I urge you to give us another try when in the area, as I assure you, that we will WOW you with our tremendous service and product.
Malibu, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

The staff was helpful, the rooms were clean. The breakfast was terrible and the service even worse. They were out of most food by 9:30 am on a Sunday morning and the staff was harried and unresponsive.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank susan l
susan l
Oh my goodness! Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for the commentary. I have spoken to the Aviator to ensure that NEVER again will we run out of food prior to 10am. We now have a new chef, so I am certain to a T, the quality will exceed your expectations. I do take your commentary seriously and we have made it our first priority to address your concerns in the restaurant.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is our first stay at this hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. However, our room had a smoke odor, and the front desk was unable to move us to a different room. They advised us that the odor came from the smokers who stood outside the entryway. The hotel is an older one that has been updated some. However, it was not up to the standards of other Best Western PLUS hotels we have recently stay at. On my next trip here, I would choose another hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room away from an entryway.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
88randyj

I apologize for the issues you experienced on your recent visit. I am looking into your stay to see why we could not move you and again, this property definitely has been renovated. The smoking outside of the rooms outside of the building, so I am going to check to see if there are any renovation issues that need to be addressed as far as the aesthetics of the room. I assure you that we take your feedback seriously and will ensure that we address every portion of your stay. Thank you for the constructive feedback and I assure you that we are moving forward in the correct direction to ensure that we are the ONLY hotel you recommend moving forward.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have used this hotel multiple times for the "Park and Fly" program. It is reasonably priced and we like the 24x7 shuttle service especially for those early morning flights. Last week, we stayed at the hotel on a Thursday evening and was greeted very pleasantly by Ricco. Shuttle service took us to the airport at 4:30 a.m. with no issues. The following Monday, we flew back into Milwaukee and was again greeted by Ricco as the shuttle driver. Again, very pleasant and he even remembered us from when we checked in. Also, if you are looking for dining options in addition to the hotel restaurant, there is a nice Mexican place across the street that is great for nachos and marguaritas as a late nice snack.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Andrew,
Our 24/7 Shuttle service is pretty cool and I am proud to say we offer it at this hotel. Did you know that we have the Aviator Bar and Grill on site with some pretty fantastic hours? The menu is amazing, I hope you have gotten the opportunity to try it. I look forward to being able to speak to you further in the future and hope that you have selected us your "one stop shop" partner when traveling. We pride ourselves on being Milwaukee's Friendliest Hotel.