Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
$117
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$169
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$229
Hotels.com
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$279
  • Pool
1,009 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportpool areagrab and gobest westernspark and flyhot tubgreat poolleave your caran early flightshuttle servicefree breakfasthot breakfasthotel staybeds were comfortablehotel restaurantaviatorrico
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Too much to actually list! A/C was clanking and kept us up all night PLUS it didnt even work right. No handy man came even when we called. Cheap attempt at a renovation. I believe it was Ricardo that checked us in and he was awesome, best thing I can say about this place :(

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rita z
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The room was clean, but it was hot as a sauna. The air conditioning in the room was not working. Front desk said they were having problems with a lot of rooms being warm. Needless to say, my husband and I did not get much sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was a good hotel close to the Airport. Upgraded me to a suite. The complimentary breakfast was good with lots of variety. I didn't use the pool or spa, but other people were and everything appeared to be working. All the staff I met were friendly and greated me as they passed. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here April 22, 2013 and left early the next morning for our flight. We missed the shuttle at 4:30 am but when it returned the driver immediately took us to the airport! Great service! Ricco, who I made the phone reservation with also checked us in when we arrived and picked us up at the airport when we returned 12 days later, was GREAT! He did everything he could to make our stay enjoyable. This was the second time we've stayed here and I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great location - close to airport so shuttle only takes a minute or two. This is a huge hotel. We got lost trying to get to the lobby. The front desk was helpful - even gave our friend a goody bag because it was her birthday! Beds were comfortable but the noise from the floor above was a little loud when we were trying to sleep. The door to our hotel room did not shut well and could have easily been pushed in. Room was clean. Sports Bar had a sign out promoting a special (wings) but when we ordered the special, the waitress said it was for yesterday and went to take their sign down. They didn't honor the special. Even though the bar was not crowded it took over 20 minutes to get a drink.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends