Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #27 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed January 17, 2013

love to stay at the Best Western they treat you Great, nice clean comfy, good food and a great breakfast. We use the park n fly they get you to the airport and pick you up. they are there fast no waiting. Great location!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AnnieAntigo
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m happy to hear you love staying with us here at the Best Western Plus at Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport. Our proximity to the General Mitchell is unbeatable and allows for fast and efficient service to and from flights and the Amtrak station at MKE. We hope to see you again soon and thanks again for taking the time to tell the world about our award winning hotel.

Mark A. Johnson
Vice President/General Manager

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We starting staying at the Best Western Plus more than 5 years ago and is always our first choice when we need a place to stay when flying out of Milwaukee. We love the idea that we can stay at either the beginning of our vacation or upon returning and leave our car in the lot while we are gone, at no additional cost. The rooms are very comfortable with a frig, microwave and coffee pot included. Great breakfast buffet included, great sports bar/restaurant downstairs. We always leave our car in the hotel lot for the week we are gone and have never had a problem doing so. The shuttle service to and from the airport has always been top notch with prompt, courteous service. We will keep coming back... In fact have already made a reservation next month when we leave for a week stay in AZ.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We had two rooms which were excellent but our best experience was in the aviator lounge. Superb service. Very good food beverage. Especially Sharon and Tiffany. The cheese curds were great as was the spotted cow beer. A great Milwaukee experience. Rooms were super clean and comfortable. And breakfast the next morning delicious.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the front desk staff, even though we were in our Minnesota Vikings purple! They were very accomodating and fun, and so far were very glad that we chose this hotel. Our rooms were exactly as we were told they would be, with everything we needed for our stay. After a long trip (from Montana), we decided to stop in at the Aviator Sports bar and have a drink, little did we know the fun we were about to encounter!! Sharon & Tiffany were awesome and made our experience one that we will not soon forget!! Would definately recommend it everyone!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A couple friends and my husband made a spontaneous trip to Lambeau for the playoff game. We arrived dressed in Vikings Purple and Gold and we welcomed warmly by the front desk even though we were deep in Packer country! They were efficient, friendly and very helpful with advice for us. The rooms were clean and perfect for our one night stay. They staff at the Aviator Sports Bar within the hotel were exceptional! We again were welcomed in our colors and given loads of advice on enjoying our short but long awaited trip to Lambeau. Our trip to the game was outstanding because of the advice and friendliness of your staff! In our excitement to get to the game, I left my phone charger in the room and it was located and left for us to pick up on our return to the airport the following day. We also enjoyed the breakfast since we had a 2 hour drive before digging into tailgate/stadium foods. Thanks so much to the entire staff and especially Tiffany and Sharon at Aviators!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've been going to this hotel for our after Christmas get-away vacation for the last 3 years. We like the rooms, the pool and the hot tub. We always get rooms on the first floor right near the pool. We were disappointed this year to discover that the pool was freezing! We were not told when we checked in that there was a problem with the pool heater. Since there were 6 adults and 4 children that normally use the pool the fact that we couldn't was really disappointing.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor by the pool (when it's heated) are the best.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I try to take my kids to this hotel about two to three times a year just for swimming. There are other hotels in the area but they either have a "water park" which is usually just a kids area or the water feature to the hotel is crazy expensive. I enjoy best westen. Good rates and decent service. I was a little bothered by this last trip however. When the front desk asked me what brought me in today I specifically said "my kids want to swim.". After we went up and dropped our bags in our room we went to the pool only to find out that the pool was closed! I went back to the front desk and asked how long before the pool would be open and a different attendant said he didnt know and would have to wait on maintenance to let him know. I let him know the only reason I came in that day was to swim. I own my home I don't need a place to sleep. I asked if he could contact maintenance and ask approximate what time so I knew whether or not to even stay. They informed me the water is not warm but if we wanted we could swim. I asked my kids and of course they wanted to give it a try. So we did. It was freezing! But my kids were happy and continued going from the pool to the hot tub. Then to top it off my son slipped and cracked his head open. Resulting in a trip to the emergency room and stitches to the back of his head. We left in a hurry and didn't even get to sleep there so the kids didn't get to have an awesome time as normal but overall it was decent because they were near a pool and that made them happy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank LESTENCIA V
Travelers also viewed these Milwaukee hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 5105 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207 (Formerly Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#24 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
#25 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Price Range: $92 - $155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center 3*
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center provides a whirlpool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel includes Aviator Bar & Grill. Aviator Bar and Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Room service (during limited hours) is available. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning from 6am-10am and early travelers have a quick and easy Grab & Go breakfast option. An Airline arrivals and departures monitor is located in the main lobby and on site wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops. A round trip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary. Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr is a smoke-free property. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center