Gina & I stayed here 2 nights for one of those park-sleep-fly deals, flying out of Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE) & returning.
These are the deals where you stay the night before your flight, perhaps also staying the night you return, & while you're away you can leave your car parked on the premises. These packages can make for a lot more flexibility in trip planning, allowing a practical way to fly out of an airport that isn't in your city. This could mean big savings if you don't mind a short road trip.
It's a nice hotel, located across Howell Avenue from the airport. There is a restaurant & a sports-bar on the premises, with a number of restaurants nearby, & complimentary breakfast is included. An indoor pool with a jacuzzi makes a nice place to relax. Regular courtesy shuttles run back & forth to the airport, providing prompt, door-to-door service.
The hot breakfast doesn't begin until 6 am, but there is a small "grab & go" selection of fruit, cereal bars, etc. Our flight out was such that we had to be at the airport by 6 am, so we had to have the grab & go, which unfortunately wasn't much. If you have an early flight you may want to bring some bagels, croissants or some such with you. The morning after we returned we did get the regular breakfast, which was very good. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breads, pastries, & those Golden Malted waffles you make yourself in the flip-around waffle baker.
Our room was clean & comfortable. Nice bed, although excitement about our vacation trip made sleep restless.
Overall a very good value. Next time we fly out of Milwaukee we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center provides a whirlpool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel includes Aviator Bar & Grill. Aviator Bar and Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Room service (during limited hours) is available. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning from 6am-10am and early travelers have a quick and easy Grab & Go breakfast option. An Airline arrivals and departures monitor is located in the main lobby and on site wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops. A round trip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary. Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr is a smoke-free property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Best Western Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Best Western