Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
$157
Doubletree.com
$143
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$63
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$99
$139
$104
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$119
1,006 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportpool areabest westernspark and flygrab and gohot tubgreat poolleave your carshuttle servicefree breakfasthot breakfasthotel staygreat place to staybeds were comfortablehotel restaurantaviatorrico
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We used this hotel to stay the night before an early flight out of MKE. It is very convenient to the airport, has good shuttle service, and is at a decent price if the parking is included (Park & Fly). I will stay here next time I have the same situation.

Room Tip: Be sure to request Park & Fly rate
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GlenLivet
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed at this hotel on Oct 19th. The place is a little worn looking from the outside but makes up for it by the front desk help and beautiful poolside. I stayed here for business as it is close to the airport. My room was very large king with pull out. It was clean. The pool area would be great for families. The restaurant (bar) had great atmosphere and food. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. I travel about 60 nights a year so I have seen some undesireable places! You will be happy you stayed here!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Johnson - General Manager:

I realize you have various forms to fill out regarding services received while utilizing the facilities at the Best Western. However, I don’t feel there is a form that could adequately express the outstanding services we received from your staff who was in charge of making our Bay View High School 50th Reunion an outstanding success. In the short time since last Saturday (9-24-11), we have already received rave reviews from our participants commending your staff, menu, and accommodations.

I personally, along with the rest of our reunion committee Mardell, Pat, and Diane, would like to thank you and the staff listed below for making our reunion a success.

Terry, (Sales & Catering Mgr.), took over our account midstream. She followed through with all our requests (one being to have just the right lighting to indulge the woman attendees - you can ask her about this). In the numerous meetings we had with Terry, she never once made us feel like we were a bother, made great suggestions, and was there for us throughout the evening of our event with a smile on her face.

Liz, (Dir. of Sales), whom I had never met before, was my immediate contact on Saturday. She was always available to answer any questions I had. Throughout the chaos going on, she didn’t hesitate to find a place for our centerpieces to be stored before the tables were set up and also made sure our cakes were put away in the proper place. I never had to go looking for her - she was always there, again with a smile on her face.

Both Terry and Liz have to be commended, because if it wasn’t for their calming and reassuring attitudes, I along with other committee members would have been a total wreck not knowing if the remodeling was going to be completed by 5:00 p.m.

Jessica, (Banquet Mgr.), was a like a little fire cracker. As soon as carpeting was laid in an area, the tables were set up immediately. She was certainly a “take charge” person in the ballroom. You knew everything was going to be just right when she was finished. She knew just how the room should be set up and did so with excellence.

Todd, (Banquet Captain), was always “Johnny on the Spot”. Whenever I needed something, within less than a minute it was there. Not only was he available when I requested something, but numerous times asked if there was anything I needed, or himself made suggestions i.e. narrower registration table, etc. He was terrific!

Your Chef - I don’t know his name, but please let him know of all the raves we received from our alumni. His bountiful buffet was enjoyed by all!

(This only pertains to me) Nicole, Charisse, and Rhonda were housekeeping staff on my floor. These three young ladies were great! Within a minute of my phone not working in my room they were there to take care of it. They always had a smile for me, welcoming words, and made me feel at home.

Mr. Johnson, what can I say! Whomever in HR does the hiring, they hit the “bulls eye” with your staff. All through Saturday afternoon I thought we’d have to move our reunion from the Mitchell Ballroom to the atrium and have a pool party - bottom line, everything turned out wonderfully. We would highly recommend the Best Western-Airport to others who may be planning an event.

Grace Mueller
BVHS Reunion Committee

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The entire hotel staff, especially Ricco at the front desk, were extremely friendly and helpful

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This hotel has one of the friendliest staffs I have ever encountered after years of travel in the entertainment and travel industry. The amenities are not bad, and the restaurant is decent. I stayed on the third floor in a wing adjacent to the building housing the pool. There is only one small elevator in this facility, so don't book the third floor if you have a lot of luggage. While the beds were "dressed up" with nice linens and cushions (unpressed, mind you), the safe did not work, and there was an empty liquor bottle shoved in between the safe and the nightstand. The walls were tired (I'm not sure why so many hotels use such a bland cream paint) The toilet also did not flush well, though when guest services were called, they came promptly to take care of it.

The pool area has a lot of potential, but needs some sprucing up. If you need to overnight close to the airport, this hotel might be a good choice for the right price, but I would not recommend it for a longer stay.

Again, however, the staff was professional and very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business