“Absolutly excellet”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,503 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
“Absolutly excellet”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I came for one day to Milwaukee, looked for a good restaurant (good and good value for money) and found Mason Street grill. I ate a great steak with perfect salad. was really great

Visited March 2014

Wisconsin
“Impeccable Service & Food”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Reserved a private room to celebrate anniversary with 6 of our friends. The room was beautiful and wonderful for our little party. The food and the service was outstanding!

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Great steaks and service, despite location in a lame hotel”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

High quality steakhouse with consistent approach and good attention to detail. Good for business meeting or if you just desire a classic steakhouse steak. Very friendly and attentive staff . Achieves w/o suffocating you.

• Visited November 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Rude rude rude”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I love going to nice restaurants but u always run into the same problem, the waiters and hostess give me a snotty look like I don't belong they. They don't make eye contact and act like they have better things to do. I'm a paying customer and just because I'm not dressed like I'm going to a ball doesn't mean I don't deserve the best service possible. Never going again.

Eric G, General Manager at Mason Street Grill, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Please feel free to contact me whenever it is convinent for you. I have sent you messages in an attempt to learn more about your situation but haven't heard back from you. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Have a wonderful day.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great fun place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We find ourselves going to Mason Street quite consistently. Food, atmosphere and service has always been good. Love the live music nightly. Bar menu is also excellent and so is the pricing. Just an all around nice friendly place and always lively.

• Visited February 2014