“anniversary”
Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went here to celebrate our 37th anniversary. It was by far the best food and service we have ever had. We will be coming back again and again. We both had the tenderloin and it melted in our mouth, with great flavor.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Had the tuna app (fantastic), chop salad (very good but heavy on dressing) and bone in filet (creamy but not cooked evenly). The mushrooms and broccoli side orders were a little too rich but yummy in moderation; the mashed potatoes weren't really to my liking. People at my table swear by this place, and although I'd recommend it to anyone visiting Milwaukee, it's not quite exquisite. The was hopping, but the restaurant was pretty boring. Also, turn off the heat, it was like 80 degrees in the restaurant!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great seating, service and the food.......Excellent!!! From the very friendly young lady who greets you to the waiter, waiter's helper and the valet parking man, this place is First class. My wife's salmon was perfect and they had one of the best "ribs" I have ever tasted. The entired dinner was romantic and not rushed in any way. Prices are what you would expect. I wish they had a white vinfedel wine but it didn't really matter after having such a great time. Can't wait to go back for one of their steak dinners.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The service was fantasitc. The waiter asked how much time we had and our courses came without making us feel rushed or lacking in attention for the most part. The only exception was the waiter got tied up with the table behind us and was not able to get me a new drink prior to our main courses coming out.

The food was very good, the steak was perfect. The entree and side sizes are very large.

The location is easy to find and amongst many hotels, bars, and entertainment.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband took me here on our first date and surprised me again for our first anniversary dinner. We went on a Sunday. It was a wonderful atmosphere with excellent service. The staff even surprised us with a beautiful "Happy Anniversary" dessert and champagne. We agreed that we want to make this a yearly tradition because of how wonderful everyone and everything was. I can not thank the staff enough for such a beautiful dinner.