“Great food and service”
Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,574 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were a group of 4 that had a great dinner here. I liked the choice of food and a great selection of wines as well. Sirloin beef was tender and portions are adequate. Nice per-dinner drinks that can be enjoyed in the cosy bar area with a nice fireplace. I will return here on my next stay in Milwaukee.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had lunch with friends today. We were here 3 hours! Not because the service was poor, but because the atmosphere is so comfortable and relaxed. Our crab cakes were perfect, our waiter congenial, well informed and professional. Today it was the perfect spot to meet old friends and enjoy an excellent lunch. We won't wait so long to return.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service was impeccable from the hostess, waiters to the young manager. The atmosphere was so comfortable. Food and wine 4*. Try the steak oscar, yum. Why leave hotel.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I dined here with some business colleagues, the atmosphere was a bit stuffy but the food was decent. I felt that the food was similar to other restaurants without the expensive price point, however the portions were rather generous for similar types of places. I would go back, as long as I am not paying for it.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I dined at Mason Street Grill with some colleagues. This was my first visit. The service was great and my steak was even better. I had the Petite Filet. It was so tender and delicious. One of the best I've had. My Curry Cauliflower soup was good too! Another had the Short Ribs which she said were great. The food is pricey but you get what you pay for.