“Manager is an absolute jerk.”
Review of Buckhead Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buckhead Saloon
Reviewed September 11, 2010

The night was fine until we went to retrieve our coats from the coat check, the door was locked, they denied having checked our coats at all even though we could see them through the window of the room and had our tickets for them. The manager refused to get them for us and it took calling the police to get our coats back. It was about a 30 minute fight with him and even though he was the sober one he was totally unreasonable. I've never seen a bar owner/manager start a fight like that...it's like he wanted to start something with us....it was just plain creepy and I will never go back...too many other great places to go in Milwaukee.

3  Thank Ksomm
There are newer reviews for Buckhead Saloon

Reviewed February 25, 2009

Have been going to Buckhead's for almost three years now and generally have great service and a good time. However, right after first semester ended the place was jam packed, had to wait over 15 minutes to get a drink, the women's bathroom was DISGUSTING! Working in the hospitality field I had left comments with their general manager expressing my concerns. I was told that it was a one-time thing, the situation had been addressed as a gesture of apology I would be sent a bar tab. Unfortunately, I never received any response back or bar tab from them. Obviously they aren't too concerned about their customers and I haven't been back since.

2  Thank jawnincaligurl
Reviewed August 22, 2007

This place caters to any age group or crowd. They feature live bands every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as well as a DJ. Relaxing atmosphere with a Northwoods Lodge appeal. They have great drink specials, pool tables, riverwalk patio, fireplace, lounge areas, and a dance floor!!! Great place to watch a game, celebrate a birthday or just dance and meet new people!!! Located in downtown Milwaukee just blocks from every major hotel and one block away from the Bradley Center. If you go to Milwaukee and don't stop at Buckhead you are missing out... and by the way ask to see Bucky their mascot!

1  Thank martymMilwaukee