“Aveda!”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing Bus Tour
Ranked #8 of 181 things to do in Milwaukee
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was my third visit to the Aveda Institute of Beauty & Wellness and again it was wonderful! I have always had a wonderful student assigned to me and they have always done a great job! On this visit I received a hair cut and highlights. The students and instructors take the time to listen to each client and use these opportunitites to learn and work on their craft! It is always fun to visit the Aveda Institute! I only wish I lived closer - I would definitely be a regular if I did. The Institute of Beauty & Wellness is a great place to relax and be pampered a little! There are many different services. After an Aveda visit there are many shops and restaurants in the area to visit. Keep up the great work Aveda students and instructors!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very nice place to walk around. Great place to have a drink with friends or with that special someone. Also very nice p;aces to get something to eat.

1  Thank mcisneros0117
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We like to go to Mitchell Leather, the Market, Rubins furniture, local bars for a quick drink, just walk around, fun weekend thing to do.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Loaded with shops, bars and galleries. Really fun. We enjoyed how fully developed and popular it was.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Lots of shopping -- local shops as well as well-known chain stores. Lots of restaurants -- every size, style, and food type. We had a fun, relaxing Saturday exploring this interesting and well-planned area of the city.