“Decent sushi and rolls at a reasonable price!”
Review of Fujiyama

Fujiyama
Ranked #139 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Decent sushi and rolls at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Lunch time sushi and roll special is awesome if you're looking for sushi on a budget. Not the best sushi in town but certainly acceptable by all means and the rolls are inventive and tasty. The yellowtail is my benchmark and theirs was fresh and almost melted in my mouth but heck for the price, this is absolutely a great deal. And, the service is attentive, food comes up fast and I did not even notice my iced tea was refilled the service was that efficient! Will return for the lunch specials for sure when in that area. The hibachi area seemed crowded on a Sunday afternoon so that must also serve good grilled options and we have yet to try but may give it a chance next time!

Visited July 2014

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Good food, small portions, Wait Time”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Fujiyama.... I got off work late, I knew we would have to wait an hour so we thought we would try this place . I informed the hostess we would be next door having a drink .. Well she crossed us off the list. After having a quick we returned and the hostess quick rushed to find us a table to join. The waiter took forever to get to out table. The app of sushi squid and shrimp tempura rolls were amazing. The hibachi grill had small portions compared to JMK Nippon in Rockford il. The filet mignon was cooked perfect and out chef Brian was amazing and knows how to entertain a group. I'll be going back but ... I'm hoping. The service is faster and .. I'll be making a reservation. I wish I could give them 5/5. There food was tasty but again portion size and wait time....

“Best in town. Period.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I've tried many if the places around here and nothing can match the taste, service and value of Fuji. Come in sun-tues for discounted rolls and it's even a better value. I would strongly recommend it.

“Good sushi”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Located in a strip mall this place is low on decor but food is very good and for Milwaukee sushi perhaps excellent. The service is just average.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ez2ctheworld
Milwaukee, WI
“Our go-to sushi restaurant in Milwaukee”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I have been here many, many times and have taken to calling it "our place". We've tried most other sushi restaurants in the area but none compare. The sushi always tastes yummy and fresh. The waitstaff are always extremely pleasant and very helpful when you're trying to decide which rolls to get. Also, I believe it's Mondays and Tuesdays that they have half-price sushi. The selection is very good, not limited at all. This is our go to restaurant and it has never disappointed us.

• Visited December 2012