“Wow...that is a steak!”
Review of Carnevor

Carnevor
Reserve with OpenTable
Carnevor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,520 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Wisconsin
Description: Milwaukee's premier steakhouse, Carnevor is one of Wisconsin's most acclaimed fine dining destinations. Our steak menu offers exquisite wet- and dry-aged USDA prime beef – a distinction afforded to less than two percent of all American beef – as well as daily selections of the coveted Wagyu, imported from Japan to guarantee the most succulent and tender beef. And with a wine list featuring more than 750 selections, you'll always find the perfect bottle to uncork with your meal.
“Wow...that is a steak!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This restaurant knows how to cook a steak. I love to grill. They knock if off the charts. Best steak I have had in 10 years.

Visited March 2014

“I can't hear you”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Wow, it was my second night in MWK. My friends took me to Carnevor and said it is a perfect restaurant. The food was good, I ate a ribeye, cooked just the way I wanted, the service was also good. There was a bar in the entrance where you can have a few drinks and the ceiling is high, the place is comfortable. Then they took us to a table which was on the second floor. Wow too many tables in a small area... The sound of that many people who shares the same floor plus the voice of the people that sits in the bar.... I found myself shouting to my friends just to make myself heard.

Not a place to sit and talk...

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kalpcan
Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Wait staff and food were top notch! If you are a steak lover, this is the place for you.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had 8:30pm reservations, and were not seated until nearly 9:30pm. The bar is quite small and really could accomodate our group of 10 as a place to wait comfortably.

Visited February 2014
Mukwonago, WI
“Delicious Fine Dining!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went with the family (adults). The atmosphere is romantic and the food amazing! Great special event place. We had steak and the scallops. Everyone raved about the taste. The service was great, food was prepared to perfection, was fresh and delicious! The presentation fabulous! Great menu with something for every taste. Make reservations EARLY, they book up fast...it is just that good!! get in when you can:)

• Visited February 2014
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Definately Over Priced.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

All the filet I had was very good I really felt it was all over priced. Everything was Ala carte. So the cost adds up quickly. the atmosphere was super loud,tables were on top of each other. Not where you would want to go for a romantic dinner.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank kimpardoedemartino

Been to Carnevor? Share your experiences!