“Excellent food!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,548 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Milwaukee has come intoits own. With world-class architecture, a buoyant lakefront, superb art museum and ever-growing fine dining scene. Which is about to become even finer.Enjoy our legendarydry aged steaks, chops and fresh seafood. 5,000 or so award winning wines. And, sublime desserts. All in an atmosphere of relaxed elegance. All just steps from the vibrant RiverWalk, Midwest Airlines Center and U.S. Cellular Arena.The Capital Grille Milwaukee. Because one unforgettable experience deserves another.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stopped in for lunch and had the lobster bisque with sherry sauce..... amazing! Huge pieces of lobster...!! I also had the tomato salad with fresh mozzarella and aged balsamic which was great as well. My only complaint (and slight complaint) was that the service was pretty slow, although there was a misunderstanding, as I was eating alone, and the server thought I was waiting on someone. Also, my drink was not offered to be refilled, but the server was very friendly. I would def recommend!!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This place was pretty good! I'd go back.

They were open early which is really why I ended up here. But it was a good restaurant.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Quality of service and food are both impeccable. Staff is attentive but not obtrusive. Premises are wonderfully decorated and appropriate for either intimate dinners or group outings. If I find a Capital Grille in any large city, that is where I choose to go.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This is how a steak is supposed to taste. As a part of a business that travels all over the U.S. many opportunities to arise to find great food. As of today I have not had food this good. Steaks are to die for and the rest of the menu is very tempting as well. We received 5 star service from our bartender Davina with drinks and food served to perfection. When in Milwaukee this place is a must!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I dined here on my way back from a gig in northern Wisconsin. I must say that the steak I ordered was one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. It was cooked medium rare and seared to perfection on the outside. Other than steak, I had raw oysters and a few drinks. The oysters were to die for and the soup I ordered was excellent as well. Since it's a chain, you can find Capital Grille's all over the place. If you've never been to one, I'd suggest giving it a try. Great place for a date! Service was above par as well.