“A little different which is what makes this a great place!”
Review of Bosley On Brady - CLOSED

Bosley On Brady
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Cross street: Cass & Marshall
Transit: Bus stop on Van Buren or Marshall.
Description: American cuisine with a Key West influence.
Chicago
“A little different which is what makes this a great place!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were here in the warmer weather when they had earlier outdoor seating with a limited menu. For a couple of little dishes they were great - we told ourselves we had to come back at another time for dinner. Before leaving we ducked inside to take a look at the interior and were pleasantly surprised. I think they said they're influenced by the Florida Keys - very colorful, with colorful modern art - it was great, but you have to like something a little different. The food was fabulous (just as expected). Excellent service; a nice buzz to the place - energetic.

• Visited November 2013

Muskego, wi
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went there last Saturday night with my date for wine/dinner. Had a wonderful night. Selected a recommended "wine on sale" Red Zin and loved it. Had the new york strip and my date had a seafood combo of grouper, salmon, shrimp, and scallaps. All really good. Oh and the crab soup to start was great. Service terrific and Jeff (cook/owner) stopped out and chatted a while with us about the key west influence on the place and a bit of it's history. We really enjoyed it. A great find this place.

• Visited November 2013
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Never Again”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were invited as guests to a birthday dinner during the week at this restaurant. We had reservations and were seated on time. That is where the good experience ended. On first impression, the decorations and atmosphere was eclectic and creative; the layout of the dining room however, made it impossible to speak to the people across the table. We were a party of five, surrounded by a table of 12 and another table of 8. All of the other tables were full. It was so loud, it was uncomfortable; I honestly could not hear my host across the table. My 23 year old son, turned to me and said 'I have to get out of here'. We couldn't hear the waitress as she told us of the specials. It was drafty and the pace of the meal was painfully slow (which I do not believe was due to poor service, rather issues with their meal service). Our waitress was attentive. We started with appetizers which were average; Each of the five of us had a different entree, no one finished their food. I had a Cesar salad with a 'crab cake' that looked and tasted like a scoop of dressing from a Thanksgiving Dinner plopped on top of greens which were short on dressing; My husband had the grouper, which he said was overcooked and served with a potato pancake that he couldn't eat. The meals were pricey ($18-$39). We did not have dessert, yet it took over two hours to eat. Interesting, we always appreciate when the manager rounds on the tables - we saw who we believe to be the manager, yet he didn't interact with the customers and was sitting at the bar when we left. While people were friendly, we will never go back again.

• Visited October 2013
St Charles Mo
“WONDERFUL experience Add Bosley to your list”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Michelle ROCKS ! Nells is the best and oh yea the food is awesome!
I had Monk fish wonderful and yea the Pomegranite martini.

I so appreciate how you treat our young adult children.

Consistent - OH GIl the steaks were perfect!! You will need reservations for the weekend!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Merrie Jo A
Chicago
“Good Happy Hour Spot That Needs More Space.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Came here on a Friday afternoon right before 5 PM for happy hour. I'm from Chicago so sometimes I have to remind myself of where I'm at and not to compare everything to my hometown. This place is nice and I can see why it's rated as one of the best happy hours in Milwaukee. I love seafood so this place is good for that. I really enjoyed the lemon champagne martini and scallops. My second order if scallops came back a little salty, but was ok. Grilled Calamari was ok as well. I alsi enjoyed the mix of music. My only complaint is the need for more space. When I come back intge area for business I will definitely come back here for another visit.

• Visited September 2013