“Best Breakfast Ever”
Review of Kil@Wat

Kil@Wat
Reserve with OpenTable
Kil@Wat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: Expect a dining experience that's nothing short of electrifying at Kilawat, the signature restaurant of InterContinental Milwaukee. The menu runs the gamut from traditional favorites to exotic happenings with each unique selections prepared with a distinctive flair.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Service was great, ambiance was lovely and food was incredible! It was the perfect beginning to our weekend away with friends. Eggs Benedict was one of the best I've had and my husband thought the same of the omelet he ordered. Our server, Lee, was friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. We highly recommend Kil@Wat.
We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at the Intercontinental for almost a week and went to Kil@wat 3 different times. Their California benedict is SO delicious! I also got another item off of their breakfast menu...equally as delicious. I would absolutely recommend trying this restaurant out. The staff are just an added bonus and are incredibly friendly...even at 6:30 in the morning. Make sure you go!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

A limited dinner menu sports adequate choices for most people. Inventive cocktails and a nice wine list are also available. The thick country style maple pork chop with a squash risotto was the best pork chop I have ever had. This entrée was recommended by two locals, the bartender in the lobby bar, the hostess, and the waiter so I had to try it. Add me to the list now! It was accompanied by a traditional apple and raisin sauce that really rounded out the plate. It was served hot and juicy. My companion had the NY Strip which he declared to be good but not great, although he really like the brussel sprout leaves served with it. The fresh baked breads were warm and unique including a pretzel roll. We had he scallop appetizer and finished with a warm dessert. Service was attentive and excellent. Ask to be seated near the windows for a nice view of the happenings on the street below.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice. Most recently for my bday. My choice as I remembered my first time here was phenomenal. This time around, I had to request they redo my dish as it was way too salty. And I'm never one to ask to bring a dish back. I had the braised short ribs with collars greens and mashed potatoes. My date had the steak. It was a bit bland. Oddly enough it laid on a bed of lettuce and cocktail sauce. Our waiter, Will was attentive and a pleasure. Still one of my fave restaurants. And will return on special occasions.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had been here 2 years ago and remember enjoying it. I went with some girlfriends prior to seeing a show and the place had exactly 2 patrons in it. We wanted to have a light dinner and drinks and catch our show and we were told they were "fully committed" for the evening. We looked around and was like "there is no one here" We ended up going to the bar downstairs and had a fantastic time and awesome service.

Been to Kil@Wat? Share your experiences!