“Great Shopping Experience”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing Bus Tour
Ranked #9 of 168 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: MARKET HOURS Monday through Friday: 10 am – 8 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm Early Open Hours: Weekdays at 7 am
Racine, Wisconsin
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great Shopping Experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Right now you have to excuse the freeway construction that is going on right outside the Market, because the shopping experience inside is great. The nice thing about this market is that it contains smaller versions of many of the popular shops located around the city and there is something for everyone.

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Walk-Through Food and Gifts”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This market reminded me of both Seattle and Boston, but smaller - in a good way. Lots of variety, emphasis on local flavor and interests. I was very tempted by all the cheese! We visited on a Saturday in December - very busy, but not overwhelming. Great area to visit for food/bars.

Visited December 2013
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A must see whenever you're in town”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I just can't get enough of this place and it's the first place we head to when we're in town. Eat at any of the brilliant vendors and you know you'll get great food from people who are passionate about what they do. My personal favorite is Nehrings Family Market, They have a small bar where you can sit and just watch the market bustle by for a few hours. They serve some awesome beer and their cocktails are made with just as much passion as they serve their food - I can highly recommend the ginger cocktail!!

The food is great too. From a pizza to the parpadelle. All served fresh, with great service and a smile.

But like I said, any place in this market is great. It deserves to be supported wholeheartedly!

Visited October 2013
Illinois
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to browse and eat”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Our family of 3 visited Milwaukee for Thanksgiving and stopped here on the last day of our trip. Love this place! The fare range from sandwiches to baked goods to seafood and prices were reasonable. The only reason we didn't eat here was because we had a late (and free buffet) breakfast at our hotel. There is so much to see and I would definitely stop here again! You can find free parking on the street and across the street starts the first block of PLENTY shopping.

Visited November 2013
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Could have spent a fortune here!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Next time I will make sure to save up more money! We stayed overnight nearby and decided to head here while we waited for the Museum to open. Walking in I was in awe of the seafood place near the entrance. I wish we went at dinner time instead of breakfast! I loved the variety of vendors. The only diappointment I had was the lack of breakfast choices- I was really craving a bagel possibly with lox and couldn't find a place that had them. Most breakfast choices were sweet. So my breakfast consisted of a Coke and fresh dill cheese curds- so it wasn't all bad ;) My hubby loved his caramel macchiato from the coffee place at the other end. We bought some more cheese to bring home as well. I cannot wait to go back- maybe for lunch time.

Visited November 2013