While the pictures are fantastic, but until you see the efforts Rick and Laura Sue have put into this place with your own eyes, you will have to accept the fact the the pictures do not do justice to this place.
Rick and Laura Sue go the extra mile to make sure your stay will be perfect. The rooms are comfortable and ornately decorated. You get the feeling you are somebody special when you stay. The antiques throughout the mansion put you into a turn of the 20th Century luxury I have never experienced. At times I was afraid to get close to anything for fear of breaking anything.
All in all, our experience at the Schuster Mansion. We stayed in the Pius Suite, and have already booked another stay for later this month. (Well actually booked the second stay first.). I cannot wait to go back and highly recommend the Schuster Mansion to anybody needing a place to stay in Milwaukee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schuster Mansion is the newest B&B in Milwaukee's Historic Concordia Neighborhood. Converted to luxury apartments in the 20s, owners/innkeepers Rick & Laura Sue take great pride in returning this architectural gem to its original splendor. Situated just 5 minutes from downtown, it's the perfect destination for your private weekend getaway. Our spacious Victorian suites will surround you in luxury and our wonderful homemade breakfasts can be enjoyed at your private in-suite breakfast table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuster Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Schuster Mansion Hotel Milwaukee