My friend and I attended "High Tea" at the Schuster Mansion. Not only is it a beautiful property with a wonderful tea but Laura Sue was a delightful hostess, full of interesting information. She shared with us stories of etiquette and manners and gave us a tour of the mansion, now stunning after Laura Sue and Rick's careful and loving rehab work.
High Tea at the Schuster Mansion is not a time for gossiping with friends. It's an event where learning and sharing with Laura Sue and other guests makes for the fun. Discussing preferences for the various choices of teas presented, admiring Laura Sue's dresses and accessories, learning about the history of the mansion and sighing over the wonderful tasty delights baked for the guests' enjoyment keeps one entertained.
We are looking forward to returning to Schuster Mansion for other events and as a wonderful get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schuster Mansion is the newest B&B in Milwaukee's Historic Concordia Neighborhood. Converted to luxury apartments in the 20s, owners/innkeepers Rick & Laura Sue take great pride in returning this architectural gem to its original splendor. Situated just 5 minutes from downtown, it's the perfect destination for your private weekend getaway. Our spacious Victorian suites will surround you in luxury and our wonderful homemade breakfasts can be enjoyed at your private in-suite breakfast table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuster Mansion Hotel Milwaukee
- Schuster Mansion Bed And Breakfast