“Great Food spotty service”
Review of McBob's

McBob's
Ranked #264 of 1,520 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Food spotty service”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had McBob's several times at The highland games so we decided to try out the restaurant/bar. At first glance the place looks like a Irish dive bar, but it is not. it has great food and awesome corned beef. they have a monthly specials menu on the wall and it is really special. go in and try it, it's worth the trip, we come from Madison to eat here. I give McBob's a High recommendation.

• Visited July 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“GREAT cornbeef sandwhiches”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Irish pub theme, small, quaint, big screen t.v.s, fireplace. Love their sandwhiches, reasonable prices, slow service.

Visited June 2014
“Great Ruben, actually the whole menu is great”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was a bit concerned when I was asked to meet friends at McBob's because of the location. Well, I was completely wrong. I had great time waiting about 20 min for our table. Great atmosphere. Yum Yum!

• Visited May 2014
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Amazing Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have to give my vote for the most awesome Corned Beef Hash that has ever been conceived! We try to make it at least once per month and we drive the 30 miles from Racine. Try the Eggs Benedict also. Homemade Bacon bread, Thick slices of bacon with great, fresh Bacon Hollandaise sauce!

• Visited March 2014
Milwaukee, WI
“Corned beef going downhill”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this place frequently for corned beef, however, the quality has gone down significantly. The corned beef is very fatty. The last time I went- my sandwich was about 60% meat and 40% fat. Won't be going back for corned beef. Hubby usually gets the taco or nachos- no complaints about those, yet.