“Be Prepared”

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be Prepared”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited this location after one of my friends, who lives ij the area of McBob's, readin Rachael Ray Everday™ magazine, that their corned beef hash was out of this world; it was!!!
We almost drove by it, but were able to find parking and went, there wasabout a half hour wait for a table but we were acknowledged. We got out table and ordered. We all order the McGinnity. 3 eggs, any style on a bed of HEAVENLY homemade corned beef hash; with choice of potato& bread. Definitely woth the wait!!! If you don't mind a wait you will find this little gem will satisfy your tastebuds; if you are a lover of corned beef hash.

P.S. The eggs benedict looked really good too.

Visited March 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good Pub w/ Good Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been coming tho this place for years and it hasn't changed much, for the better. On weekends I always get eggs benedict, although rueben and the burgers are good too. No thrills, just good food, good atmosphere and good beer on tap - will be coming back!

• Visited October 2013
Milwaukee
“Food good; attitude bad”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We purchased a Living Social coupon for this place and decided to use it for sandwiches on Sunday during the packer game. Since we wanted to watch the game at home, we ordered takeout. When my husband got there to pick up the order, he was rudely told that they did not take the coupons for takeout orders. This was not mentioned on the coupon and the staff got very rude about not accepting the coupon. The sandwiches were tasty, who needs that kind of attitude? Certainly does not make us eager to go back and spend time in the place!

• Visited September 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Reuben!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've never been a Rueben person and now I know why. I've never had a Rueben like those served at McBob's before! The sandwiches are huge and the corned beef is so lean and tasty. We have carried out from McBob's and also eaten in the restaurant and our experiences have been great. The staff is friendly and the Rueben is the best! They don't serve french fries on certain days of the week which is a bit interesting, but who cares when you have the best Rueben around town!

• Visited August 2013
“Best Reuben in Milwaukee!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I moved to Milwaukee 3 months ago and have been searching for the best Reuben in town and I found it. The corned beef was legendary. From the outside, it looks like a good place to get a beer so I was hesitant on going in for dinner. But I'm glad I did. The service was outstanding and the food was even better. Can't wait to bring others to try the corned beef here.

• Visited June 2013