“Best Pizza Anywhere!!!!”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Bay View
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Maybe it was the company having a celebration after Wednesday night sailboat racing, but ...!! The pizza, with choice of thin crust, thick crust, or top crust and lots of choices (I had "meat lovers") was "absolutely the best"! The wine list was also great (we had Valpolicella) and offered $10 off per bottle on Wednesdays. The waitress was also the best and handled a roudy crew of 10 without a hitch. And there's outdoor dining in the summer. Seek out this sleeper on the south side a block north of Oklahoma Ave. on Clement! It's a residential neighborhood in the true tradition of early 20th century Milwaukee.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We were looking for a place for pizza when we were staying at a hotel by Mitchell Airport. We found Tenuta's on tripadvisor. It was a short drive and lived up to the reviews. It is located on a corner in a neighborhood. We arrived around 5 on a Saturday night and our family of 5 was seated immediately. The pizza was excellent. I wish I could have a piece right now. My husband and I enjoyed some wine while our children enjoyed various flavors of sprecher soda. Excellent service and a wonderful atmosphere. We witnessed many other delecious looking italian dishes being delivered to other tables. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food was good- very homey, classic Southern Italian red sauces, alfredo, etc. nice nrighborhood feel.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This quaint restaurant is located in a residential area. The place is small, but quaint, has a bar and fabulous Italian food. I've always had wonderful service since they opened. Reservations are recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great Italian food-Wednesday night is half-priced wine