“Fun Historical fact”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun Historical fact”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

It's neat to see, has a few nice bars in the area. The neighborhood is ok but not much else.

Kenosha
“largest four face clock in America”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Love,it it's big. It reminds me I am near the Third Ward on the way to Milwaukee's great attractions.
Time, temperature!!!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A Milwaukee Landmark”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Queen of England sent them a letter when the plans for the clock were in motion asking that they don't use a chime with the clock. The Queen wanted to ensure they didn't lose their own status of having the largest chiming clock in the world.

1 Thank Kim_coco
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Large Clock on Horizon”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Nice big fully illuminated clock you can see from the highway. Not much more than that it had been the largest such clock in the world. Not any more.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Clock Tower”
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I've also been in the clock and the view is amazing! I've lived in the Walker's Point Area all of my life and I can see the clock from my bedroom window :) I've always wanted to see my house from the clock, and finally had a chance a couple of months ago. The other reviewer was correct in saying that there are no public tours :( However, the wasy I was able to go in the clock was because they had an annual spaghetti dinner and it was open to the public. It was a fundraiser for something. At the fundraiser you could also take a tour of the clock. They have binoculars on the ledges and u can see pretty far in every direction. The spaghetti dinner was between March and April. I found out about it in a local newspaper. I don't know if there are events listed on their website, but that's where I'd look in the future. Or you could always call and ask about upcoming events.

1 Thank jayjay85